The opportunities to travel from Slovakia to India have increased significantly since 2014. The installation of Indian Visa online by the Government of India has made it easier, faster and most importantly, timesaving for Slovakian citizens to visit the country. Since the implementation of the Indian eVisa application, which is available to more than 160 citizens worldwide, the number of visitors has increased to ten million international travelers per year. The Indian tourist eVisa can be used for tourism and leisure purposes, it can also be used for visiting family members as well as friends. The validity of this visa is one year from the date of issue and the Slovak visitor can stay up to 90 days and enter twice in one year as long as the visa is still valid. Slovaks can fill out the online Indian e-Visa application form from anywhere in the world as long as an internet connection is available and Slovak applicants have their valid documents in hand.
Indian Online Visa Requirements for Slovak Citizens
- A Slovak valid passport with a six-month or more of validity.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal account to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Blessed of course, India attracts millions of travelers from all over the world with an attractive trip to India all year round. To enter and travel there, venture on this new Indian e-Visa program. Indian e-Visa is an official document that allows residents and citizens of Andorra to enter India for tourism purpose, travel industry etc. This visa of India allows travelers from Andorra and other countries for short stay in India. Indian Visa for Andorran Citizens has been available in electronic application format since 2014. These short stays range from 30, 90 and 180 days per visit, depending on the purpose of the visit.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INDIA VISA FOR ANDORRA PASSPORT HOLDERS
- An Andorran passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the visitor’s arrival date in India.
- A photograph or scan of the passport page containing the traveler’s personal information and photo.
- A valid Email Address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A separate photograph of the traveler that meets the requirements for the India visa application. Most passport photos will work for this.
- Travel details, particularly dates, times, and flight numbers for both arrival in India and departure from the country.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay the necessary application fees.
Today,there are more than 150 nationalities, including Azerbaijanis,who can apply for an India e-Visa. The India Tourist eVisa is a special document issued by the Government of India to allow certain citizens to enter the country. Indian Visa for Azerbaijani Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. This India visa allows travelers from Azerbaijan and other countries to visit India for short stays. These short-term stays range from 30, 90, and 180 days per visit, depending on the reason for the visit. The concept has grown in popularity since its introduction and the fact that Azerbaijani travelers no longer have to go to the Indian Embassy to get their visa.
Types of Indian e-Visa for Azerbaijan Citizens
- eTourist visa
- eBusiness visa
- eMedical visa
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET THIS VISA?
- Valid passport –obtaining a passport nowadays is easy, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since PayPal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who want to go to India on business and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a medical visa.
India’s ethnic and cultural diversity has made it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Prior to applying for an e-Visa, the applicant must be in possession of a passport that is valid for at least six months from the expected date of arrival in India. India Online Visa, also known as Indian e-Visa, is available to Japanese passport holders planning a trip to India. Japanese citizens traveling for business, medical or tourism reasons are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa prior to arrival.
Documents Needed for the Indian Visa for Japanese Citizens
- A digital photo of the traveler
- A valid passport with at least six months validity
- A complete passport scan of the information page
- A credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- An e-mail address, so you can get your electronic visa in your Inbox.
Company Name: INDIAN EVISA
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States